- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Recovery Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Energy Litigation
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions Litigation
- Corporate Governance
- Business and Securities Valuation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Arbitration and ADR
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent Litigation
- ITC/Section 337 Litigation
- Copyright, Trademark, and False Advertising Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenant Litigation
- White Collar Defense
- Government Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- Antitrust Investigations
News & Events
- "SEC vs. Bank of America: Back to the Drawing Board"
- "The Courts: Active Players in White Collar Cases"
- "New Use of Wiretaps in Insider Trading Cases"
- "The Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Program: Mutiny over the Bounty"
- "United States vs. Textron: Can You Secure Work Product Protection Despite Third Party Disclosure?"
- "Selective Waiver: Can a Corporation Have its Cake and Eat it Too?"
- "The 'Unindicted Co-Conspirator'"
- "Fraud Sentence Enhanced for Abuse of Trust"
- Doreen Klein Commentary on Sentencing Guidelines for Misprisioning
- "Has the Government’s Thumb Been Lifted from the Scales of Justice?"
Our attorneys provide the skill and experience necessary to effectively guide major corporations, boards, and committees through sensitive internal investigations. We handle these matters efficiently and discretely to avoid exposure and minimize risks. Our team has a first hand perspective of how investigators and regulators operate. This allows our team to offer a multi-disciplinary perspective and implement effective strategies to assist and protect our clients. When an investigation reveals misconduct that must be reported to authorities, we determine the most efficient way to limit our clients' liability and protect their interests.